Monday, August 01, 2005

www.kenjinoiz.blogspot.com IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS

It's official. I, hereby claim myself as member of the Blogger's Family. So let's all support Blogspot (espeacially this particular one) . It's still new and I still don't know what to put in here yet. I've got almost everything from the previous site including all the links... So this is it for now. Don't forget, RESPOND, RESPOND and RESPOND.

If you do not know how, click on 'comment' below this post than just type and then click 'submit'. THAT"S ALL

4 comments:

alvin said...

RESPONDING

kenji_NOIZ said...

WOW thank both of you guys that 'brilliant' comment!!!

Waiyee Chan said...

lol..

i like the name of my link!! *gringrin* could be improved though.. =p

alvin said...

yopopopopodododododo QUACK!