Sunday, September 04, 2005

FRAUD

I was in college today to lepak study...as usual (I am very hardworking). I went to the toilet and saw this poster on the wall.


the words in bracket says "Guarantee income - if u follow our system"

Earning RM1000++ in a day....sounds too good to be true. But I can tell you it is a fraud. Even a 5 year old child can tell you it's a fraud. Since I have nothing better to do in my boring life, let me tell you the 10 reasons why this poster/scheme/system (whatever they call it) is a FRAUD...

  1. It's a fraud.
  2. It IS a fraud!!!!
  3. If they are earning thousands a day, why the hell do they want to advertise in a freaking toilet!!!
  4. Earn ONLY IF you follow their system...which is....becoming a gigolo (that explains why you can earn thousands a day).
  5. If they are indeed earning so much, how come none of us have ever heard of them.
  6. Why advertise in paper when you have the money to advertise in TV where more people will be able to find out about the 'plan'.
  7. I don't know what or why but everything in that poster sounds so wrong and untrustable.
  8. TIMING = RINGGIT...how the hell can that equation relate each other???
  9. Dare to dream AS a rich guy??? (better use that money to go to English classes)
  10. IT IS A FREAKING FRAUD FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

Well, if you still think that you want to " earn your 1st Billion in ur life" then please go to the toilet in Tunku Abdul Rahman College to get their contact numbers. And IF AND ONLY IF you really earn that much, I deserve some commission....maybe 10%.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah....u make some serious sense.....keep it up