Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First Day in Office

Well exam is far over and now I am working. I had to work because if I don’t then I’ll sit at home and rot to death. I can’t afford so sit at home until May and expect my dad give me allowance every time I ask from him. So I found this temporary job In Star Cruise as a FILING CLERK.

Some might wonder what the hell I do at work. Well, generally I just sort out documents and put them in to files. That’s all! Simple right… So I went to work today and my supervisor, Honey (no no… that’s her name...) briefed me on my job.

Ok first of all, your work starts from 9am to 6pm from Monday to Thursday. Then on Friday, it’s from 9am to 5pm. And your monthly salary will be RM 900.

Holy shit! That’s good pay!!! RM 900 to file documents is a freaking good pay!!!

No problem right? Ok! Now I shall brief you on what to do. Because our company owns a lot of ships and operate world wide so the filing job will be a little bit harder. Each document will be segregated 3 times.
  1. By country
  2. By vessel or ship name
  3. By date


Well I thought for a while, fair enough, I mean I am getting paid handsomely so things might be a little tougher. So I said ok to Honey. She then led me to my desk. And to I almost fainted. This is what I have to sort out...

Then she told me something I didn’t want to hear… “This is just part of it. Still got some more”

There are 6 freaking stack of paper which is almost the same height as me to sort out and there are still more!!! I just don’t know what the hell I got myself into.

Hell started as I started to segregate them non-stop till 6pm. By that time I’ve manage to clear out quite a lot. This is what’s left…

And this is what I have managed to do…

The good news is there are 4 more stacks to go… and the bad news is this is just the 1st part of segregation. I still need to segregate everything 2 more times!!

5 comments:

Nicholas Ng said...

money don't fall from trees man, treat his as a good experience, lol

Anonymous said...

abie....i feel so bad u have to do so much...watever it is..be strong!!!i knw u're gonna be fine after soem time!!love u!

Anonymous said...

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. Damn, that is so cliche.

In any case, at least you HAVE a job. Good luck man.

thomasting said...

.....
now i see wat u mean. freaking nightmare wei. i'd almost rather be studying, lol.
have fun

Anonymous said...

Yes folks, their bbw phone sex gold medal looks the same as everybody elses.
NBC Sports Commentator�s comment after watching bbw phone sex