Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Bernard 'MERDEKA' Ooi

It's Merdeka morning and I am at home doing nothing...which means I have the time to write this entry. You all might not believe it but for the whole of last 2 weeks I was in the library studying from afternoon until 8 at night. It's true, it's true... So there won't be a lot of entry until my exams are over.

Anyways, it's the National Day and Bernard's Birthdays as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNARD! Bernard is my housemate and if you don't know him well enough, read this. He's the nice boy Alvin was mentioned about in his blog. Alright, back to the story... Bernard always tries to hide from us about his girlfriend; but I manage to find out about Sharon, when I read his testimonial in Friendster. *update: After interrogating him, we (Alvin and me) found out that he is with Stephanie now (FOR REAL!!!).

Luck was on my side tonight because Bernard went out to celebrate Merdeka and his Birthday and brought back a girl. Not just any ordinary girl but I think there's some kinky stuff going on between them. But who am I to judge them...right? So I went and search for clues and I found this

Somethings tells me that they are more than just friends. They were in Bernard's room when I took this picture. Not long after that, they came out and I manage to snap another picture of the cute pair.


AHHHHH.... Bernard is so happy. I wonder what they did in the room. But I am very sure Bernard's little 'thing' down there is shouting "MERDEKA, MERDEKA, MERDEKA" after tonight. Happy Birthday and Happy Merdeka!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh...merdeka to bernard indeed...hahaha....

Waiyee Chan said...

nosy inspector!

ahhaah i like the heels and shoes picture.. was the heart in between accidentally or purposely formed? =p

*thinks* if he's with stephanie, then who's the girl he brought home?