Saturday, August 20, 2005

JEALOUSY

Somebody posted this comment for my Wishes and Originality post.

" Dumb fuck!! i have came across your damn blog while searching for some information on the haze but to come across this stupidest topic for a blog about originality. Not even knowing who you are, i can only say you are a dumb fuck debating over originality. IF you are such a pioneer in everything, why in the fuck world did you start blogging? Were you the first one who started blogging in this world? NO.. So why the fuck are you even debating about originality? I have always percieved Malaysians as those of a higher educated society but now thanks to you, i can so clearly see that you Malaysians are dumb fucks!! "


When somebody said that he was searching for info on haze, well SOMEBODY LIED! After reading for the first time, I felt pissed and angry. Then, I started to realized somehting... I ran a check on my tracker to check about this anonymous fella. He/She ( I will refer that fella as a him because my feelings tell me its a guy) and guess what... There wasn't anyone who came over to my blog that did a search on the word "haze". This is the proof.

As it is clearly shown here, (not the horny part) our anonymous friend actually did a search on my blog and then claims to search on information on 'haze'...yeah right!!

Looking at the brightside of things, I guess I am starting to get famous and there are people out there who is just plain jealous. GUYS AND GIRLS, I dont blame you.
Secondly, I don't remember mention anything about being the pioneer user of anything. Sick freak just hearing sounds in his head. Maybe he just don't freaking understand what I was trying to say.

What the heck, I guess thats the price you pay when you become famous. But I won't go on whining and complaining about all this. This will be the first and the last.


5 comments:

aVieo0o said...

Hehehe. Damn funny. One query tho, that has been nagging me for ages. Where can i get such a track-o-meter, the one that lits google hits, or is it just a blogger thingy? Argh. Dunno if you know what I mean. But anyhue..its regarding the tracker. Can I get one? Or does it only come with blogger?

Anonymous said...

i think wat dis guy say are tru. i support wat he say. he not only say u stupid but he call u copy cat. i correct wit him. u not know wat u sayin also lor. he correct mar. he can say wat he like mar. u not know wat he say right or wrong.u vary hensum. got galfrin? i wan know u can? i meet u sum wher la. i see u b4 wan.

Waiyee Chan said...

wah, direct translation..

yishyene said...

Lol!
I came from Alvin's site

kenji_NOIZ said...

avie: sent the site to u already...
anonymous: i dont really understand what u are trying to say but...i dont mind going out on a date with u...but confirm got communication break down 1 la
waiyee: true true
badger: damn right brader
yishyene: i know u. i read ur blog...cause its in alvin's link