Friday, September 23, 2005

Balloons or condoms?

I was in my cousin's place to celebrate his daughther's first bitrthday. I was requested by my cousin to go early to help him with some balloons. I didn't had anything to do at home, so I thought "why not!" and I went over to help. When I reached my cousin's house, he handed me a packet of party balloons.
At first glance, I saw nothing wrong with that pack. So I started blowing 1 by 1. Then I came across this funny shape balloon which i hesitated to blow. See the next picture and you guys should understand why... THE FREAKING BALLOON LOOKS LIKE A BLOODY CONDOM! HOWS THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PUT IT IN MY MOUTH! I wonder what the hell are those balloon manufacturers trying to prove. Giving sex education to kids at young age. Or maybe my cousin have this bought balloons for some kinky sex party.....But then I decided to pump some air into it using the bicycle pump. As it slowly 'erected' to its shape, I got a little bit worried. The shape was very very DISTURBING.I thought to myself, "Something has to be done...there are too many children around. I cannot possibly intoxicate thier little innocent mind with this type of toys".And I did something to it. As a result, it became this.

I took a look at the packaging again to make sure that my cousin bought the right thing for the kids. As I was inspecting the packaging, I found a rather 'familiar face' there.


I wonder what is Mr.Everyman's Best Friend doing there. So next time when you guys planning to get ballloons for party make sure to check the packaging to make sure you don't have 'uninvited guest' there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I know a few people who will have lots of fun with those balloons on those lonely nights =)

alvin said...

fill em up with jelly and you got a dildo...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Nice way of contributing to society by avoiding innocent little minds from being "intoxicated" as you put it. Nice improvisation on the balloon. Haha.

Anonymous said...

One word : xD

Funniest blog entry I've read so far.

Anonymous said...

All this stuff about balloons and condoms is making me wish I had a bag of balloons. I LOVE balloons.