Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's Finally OVER!!

That's right my friends. My exam is finally over!! But I am not really happy or excited about it. I wonder why. Mainly because I think I did badly in the exam and might probably fail up to 4 (yes, you heard me right not 1, not 2, but 4!!!) papers. But the exam just end today and it's too early to worry about those resit papers (if I have any). So to hell with exam and I should try to relax and enjoy now after all those sufferings I have put myself through for the past whole month.

Anyways during the exam a lot things happen and I am very very thankful that were this bunch of friends who were there to help me in anyway they can. They have helped me so much to help me through all this shit that I was facing. They are mainly Yee Joo, Eunice, Alvin, Kok Woei, Sai Loon and Sue Keat and the list goes on.... Thanks to them, I was able to face all the obstacles without any problems.

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!

It's the mooncake festival (mid-autumn festival) now. I was told the moon will look the best during this time. So yesterday when I was suppose to be studying, I took this picture of the moon. It looked bigger and brighter and nicer. I have to agree taking someone dear to you to see the moon at this time sure is very very romantic. Even better if you can find a way to 'give' it to them.

Whatever it is, it's time to go out and enjoy!!

p.s: Took this picture with my camera phone and a binoculars. So this is the best shot I managed to obtained yesterday.

2 comments:

Waiyee Chan said...

pretty. =)

aVieo0o said...

so nice, to end ur exam headache with such a pretty picture!