Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Nothing better to do

Recently Selangor was hit by a terrible haze...but for 2 freaking days only. I bought tonnes of mask thinking that I will need it because The Star sources reported that the haze won't go off until October. So now I am wonderin what to do with this

To add to my misery, some 'P-driver' knocked into my car last Thursday and now my poor CLK (Cute Little Kembara) is in the workshop. I have nothing to do...so I figured out I can make full use of my time and the masks. This is the result...


Meet (from left to right): Hatake Kakashi of Japanese Anime Naruto and Kenji-kashi of Wannabe-ruto and...


From left to right: The cover of Linkin Park's second album (Meteora) and the cover of some pest control advertisement called Pest-in Park (Pesteora).

Feel free to give me some suggestions on what to do with those masks. If I can handle it, then maybe I will post those picture here.

I recently translated my page so that n*ggaz, playaz, gangstaz and wannabez out there in the 'hood will be able to understand my blog. Click here to check it out, PLAYA!

Meet my 'sai mui' (little sis - she call me big bro on her friendster, so I have to call her this), Eunice. She is the girl behind the bikini-wearing elephant speech. The image was blured to protect her identity...

5 comments:

Waiyee Chan said...

eee.. why that mask grey grey wern.. =s

Anonymous said...

hahahha....hey tai ko...thanx...no need to protect me la....terus put my pic...hahahhaha....i so cun...sure wun mempersiasuehkan u...

Anonymous said...

What up, G?? Or rather, E?? I be feelin' your ghetto blog, homie. Now check diz out right here, you shoulda combed your hair to da side like the Jap anime, that would've been off the chain, ya feel me, playa?? I be diggin' ya pest-in park ad, dawg. What you be sprayin, homie?? U got them roaches at your crib?? Murder them muthaf**kers I say. Aight, gotta bounce. You holla at ya boi, ya heard me??

kenji_NOIZ said...

waiyee: the mask original colour is like that....
sai mui: if i can a better picture of u then i will post it up eveyone can see u
KC: nigga, i just dont understand what the fuck was that! hahahha...actually i get it. u r one good wannabe

Anonymous said...

Mahai tiu lei. Got nothing better to do ah ?