Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wishes and Originality

I have it!!! I can't take it anymore!!! This world is giving me shit!!! There are so many things that I need to take care of in my life and I just simply can't stand it anymore. There is assigments, studies, MATHS, exam and smelly towel (read mr. boogeyman's nonhalal to get what I mean). To make matter worst, I've got the picture of a bikini-wearing elephant still running wild in my mind!!!! I'm going crazy man!!! So what do I normally do when I'm in deep shit? I go to sleep.... But this time before I went to sleep, I made a wish. I wished for this shitty world to disappear from my sight. And after that I went to sleep.
WOW!!!!! After I woke up from my sleep, I said to myself, "Oh my god, my wish came true!!!......almost....

~~~~.:/\/:.~~~~

And then there was this issue about blog originality. I always encourage myself to blog based on my own idea and my point of view. It might appear boring and dull but WHAT THE HECK, at least it's original. I just can't understand people creating their own blogs but copying other blogger's post to put as their entry. What's the point of that? Might as well provide me with the link and then I can go read myself in that blogger's site.

But than I have to make an exception for this part of my post. This original post was done by winterson.com. But the site was shut down due to some unknown reasons. I did this because I would to share this funny shit with all of you guys. ENJOY

......on second thougth, I will just give you guys with the link and then you all should check it out yourself. Just click HERE to go to the page.


After this posts, I've learned few lessons in life. If you don't, let me tell you. The moral of this post is BE ORIGINAL! BLOG ORIGINAL! BUY ORIGINAL! (that include CDs, VCDs, DVDs and whatever you can think off) ........and be careful of what you wish for...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Waiyee Chan said...

ehehehh.. told ya i LOVE the way you blog! the wishing part made me lmao haha

Anonymous said...

Yes... I totally agree with you about the originality thing. Some people like to copy and follow others like sheep. And I also agree with original CDs. Say TAK NAK to piracy(say hello to torrents, hahah).

Anonymous said...

good jokes are jokes with the most unexpected ending. Amazing humour u have =)