Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My "FIRST"s in 2006

When I said that my 2006 going smoothly, well I LIED!!! It’s the first week of 2006 and my days are going down the drain… I woke up this morning to my friend’s call. I answered…

“Hey you woke up already?”
“Yeah…why? What’s wrong?”
“You are
in the BAR list la”
(Shocked, with eyes wide open)”HUH!! WHAT??!?!?!”
“Yeah”
“OK OK…I’ll go over to college to check now”
I was lost. Trying to figure out whether they tried to play a prank on me or it’s the real thing. Well the BAR list is a list for those with unsatisfactory attendance in class. So I drove to college only to find out that IT IS THE REAL THING!!! Thanks to my laziness I got myself into BIG SHIT problem now. I will have to attend an interview tomorrow. If I can pass that interview, the college will allow me to take my exam (which is in 2 weeks time) or else I’M IN DEEP SHIT!

To make matter worst, I just receive a call from my friend just few minutes ago telling me that my mathematics lecturer, the ‘ever loving’ Mr. Ong would like to see me regarding my coursework. I can very well tell that this is another BIG SHIT for me.

TO HELL WITH 2006!!!
P.S: This is the first time that I am in the BAR list and the very first time that I have problem with my coursework hence explaining the title for this entry

No comments: